Financial goals for retirement
- What is your desired after tax annual income?
- Are you prepared to use capital as well as income from your investments to fund your retirement?
- How many years do you anticipate you will receive these payments for?
- Do you want to assume that NZ Superannuation will still be available with similar benefits in your retirement?
- What sum of money do you wish to pass to your heirs or charity to keep available as a safety buffer?
- Do you require regular income from your investments? If so, how much and how often?
If you currently have a lump sum, and would like to see if it meets your retirement goals, download this spreadsheet download
This savings calculator will assist you in working out how much do you need to save each month to achieve your goal? How long do you need to save for? How much will your savings add up to in a few years? Our easy-to-use savings calculator lets you work it all out.
If you would like more information contact us - here